Friday, February 10, 2006

thikin yest..

thinkin why issit tat u never wan to share to me wat I ask u in tis blog.. and u say tat u got nothin to tok about.. would like to hear wat ur thots are so tat I can oso know where u stand in things and wats ur conviction is about.. wat is it that make u feel difficult to tok to me, is it bcoz of my tone not excitin enuff, or u are not interested to know about anything or want to share about anything to me? can u help me understand what's the matter? I dun think the reason is so simple as u r tired and dun wan to talk.. is it in ur heart u felt that u dun feel good and still not ready to talk? what the things that is stopin u from talking to me? am I still not discussing matter with u? not able to reach deep into ur soul? lots of this things in my mind after I went home.. kenot reali sleep well coz thikin why things is still that bad.. is it somethin i done wrong ? if yes then do let me know... don't let me wonderin wat's wrong bcoz u don't want to share ur thought with me.. It's hard to continue talking if there is no response from u..

another thing tat I hope if u can at least let me know if u are taking time to think of some answer for the question that I ask u, for example when I ask u if u r goin down to sban o not.. I need to ask so many time and yet never got any reply from u, if u still kenot decide, plz let me know u r considering, if u are busy, u can also let me know tat u r busy.. don't let me here waitin and guessing wat ur answers is even after I ask the same questions few time no replies at all.. tis is same for most of the time when i ask u about somethin, u dun seem to wan to give an answer.. i thikin is it bcoz my question not clear enuf for u or u dun feel like answering, I dunno but I hope u can tell me wat is the problem here.. hope to sort tis matter out..

No comments:

8 Ways to Detox and Cleanse Your Liver Naturally

Your liver is a remarkable organ that plays a vital role in keeping your body healthy. It's responsible for metabolizing nutrients, filt...