Thursday, February 16, 2006

valentine gifts

jus wan share bout the CD for the valentine gift.. actuali I plan to make a compilation of songs for u, not sure what specific songs for u until one day u told me that u like jazz song and Michael Buble comes into my mind.. so I started searching high and low of all his songs over the past week.. as u can see from the CD that I burn, its actually combination of few albums from him.. from starting till the most recent one.. his song is light jazz and when listen to it can help relax and let can feel lively.. one of the album that I like is the live concert one.. "Caught In The Act" which feature some of his latest song and also got interaction and he got share here and there.. feel like in the live concert listenin him perform too.. u can listen to that album and tell me wat u think..

After finding all the albums, make the nice cover for the CD..then I wanted to burn into CD, so tried to burn at home using the old pc I had but it failed so I try to come back office to burn it, but somehow it still failed to come out correctly.. play then the last few songs kenot play.. so I went back to old ofis to burn for u the Cd again last nit.. lucky tis time it can play correclly the last few songs.. u can try listen to the songs and see if there are ok..

also I manage to get the love story in Harvard soundtrack.. i just burn the main song, if u wan the rest of the song which is mostly just instrumental, got few nice one wif violin and korean song.. if u want that too u can let me know I can burn for u a copy.. the last CD the Pian0 Love songs is compilation of love song and each of this songs have nice lyrics, listen to them and u will know wat I mean..listen to "Without You" to know how I feel livin without u... and hope to have "Endless Love" with you till the end of time.. "You are My Inspiration" is one of my favourite, that is how I feel about u in my life.. Hope u enjoy all the songs in there.. I added one more song to the original complition which is by coldplay.. i like that song a lot..the music is very unique and each time I listen to it I feel like in another world like tat :P

ps. one more Valentine gift I give to on this Saturday date :)

No comments:

8 Ways to Detox and Cleanse Your Liver Naturally

Your liver is a remarkable organ that plays a vital role in keeping your body healthy. It's responsible for metabolizing nutrients, filt...