Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Leader and Stress

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1
Have you discovered the differences between problems and facts? Problems are things we can do something about; we can solve problems. Facts are things we can do nothing about; therefore we do well not to worry about them. We should apply energy only to those things we can change. When we do, we can feel peace and act with poise, because we no longer beat our heads against an unbreakable wall.
Psalm 23 reminds us of what God alone can control and what we can control. It distinguishes between problems and facts. It defines God as . . .
Our possession
Our provision
Our peace
Our pardon
Our partner
Our preparation
Our praise
Our paradise


Yesterday wanna apologize coz I kinda snap at u and giving u my 1 words answers when u bring out the concern about the meet up wil be more than 15min if everyone share.. after much thinking I jus wan share my conviction on this matter, for me how much time taken actually does not matter cause we are there to discuss about our mission, about God's work.. I believe that we joyfully sacrifice our time just to talk about it, I want to stress one thing about meeting up as group, when we meet up we are meetin up as a body of Christ, I hope everyone have the mindset how important it is when come to meet up, we are suppose talk and discuss about our Xtian life, how we can grow in our convictions and to be ready to give and not having attitudes because minor things such as taking too long time.. well if anyone have a problem with the time, I am open to hear thier feedback and why they cannot spare some time to talk about things that matter most in our life than to go home early, etc..

Even the bible say how much we have to suffer for the gospel in 2 Timothy 1:8 ..
How much do we really suffer for the gospel? this is a question u can ask urself,
Does everyone think that meeting up just another gathering, activity or it's time to worship God? I hope that everyone have the right conviction when it come to group meeting..its also worshiping God! I hope u as a leader also have the right conviction about tis so can help me share to the rest so they also have the same convictions. well, i don't see they is any problem from yesterday sharing if it goes on more than 15 min, my goal is that everyone can share thier good news as already mentioned to them earlier in their sms..Everyone should be prepared for it and there is no excuse why they should have any reason to want to go home early unless they got somethin really urgent to attend to. Nothing should be more important than doing God's work! so since everyone had oledi shared thier part, which I'm glad to hear the good news so far and also the condition of everyone in term of mission, then this Friday would be time where we can discuss more about why the results that we expect and further action that we can take to improve in our mission so can be more effective in reaching out to the lost. those wif Heart problem also need to be addressed, Friday nit, my plan is let everyone share thier conviction in mission, then I will share a short lesson based on 2Tim 1:8 and then to go thru the mission steps in SRA and feedback and discussion what we can do for the rest of the week. After when everyone understand wat they are expected to do, then we can proceed to prayers nit. tat is my plan for 2molo..jus to let u know my goal for tis month is that everyone in the group will grow in their conviction about mission and learn to put priority in doing God's work.. to continue to have faith in God that he will blessed us as we continue to pesevere and work on our spiritual growth.. if u got any feedback just let me know, i would like to hear wt u gonna say too..


Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive he crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12
Only Christians win at life. That's because none of us have the power to hold back our greatest enemy, death. But when we have persevered, we are given the ultimate victory, LIFE that will not end. Thank You, Father, for giving me the assurance that when all is said and done, I will share in your life and your victory forever. Help me this day to live confidently, knowing that I have your life. Through Jesus, my conquering King, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

8 Ways to Detox and Cleanse Your Liver Naturally

Your liver is a remarkable organ that plays a vital role in keeping your body healthy. It's responsible for metabolizing nutrients, filt...