Thursday, March 02, 2006

tq 4 d tapes

Thanks for the tapes as encouragment gift.. those tapes are really inspiring, and guess wat.. it give me the motivation to want to change my communication skills, i going to try immitate John's way of speakin.. loud and xciting and yet full of convictions.. manage to listen both the tapes and I love both the lessons, I also learn a lot from there and build a stronger conviction about having a good foundations, I'm sure that u also have very strong conviction in this are about having a strong xtian foundation.. I am glad tat I got to hear tis and reflect more on my life and start making some changes so can have the right foundations in my life.. no matter how awesome things u do and build on, without the correct and strong foundation, it will surely collapse in matter of time.. more to come, have to start learnin to lead the group more effectiively and passing my convictions to them.. still struggling in this area but with help of the bible, can really make a lot of difference :) ok.. stop here first.. today the new database server got problem after lunch, down oledi so kenot do much work, now onli up can get back to my migration works.. blog more laters..

No comments:

8 Ways to Detox and Cleanse Your Liver Naturally

Your liver is a remarkable organ that plays a vital role in keeping your body healthy. It's responsible for metabolizing nutrients, filt...