Tuesday, March 07, 2006

S14 March D-group

March 6th S14 D-group #1 Theme : Fishers of Men

After finish explaining to whole group of the March calendar only realise that its actually very plain, in term of the things that is plan out for the month in term of mission, activities could be stressed to more focus on mission and can contribute towards bible study.. and building convictions on mission..so more focus is put into SRA to work on mission..
then go to SRA where I see that there is somethin I learn is to think fast and response to what other ppl saying and asking.. it seem that I keep repeating the same thing and ppl still dun get what I mean, perhaps I need to learn to give more example and illustration to help them understand my point. also other things that I realise is that I there are ppl who feel like dunno where the discussion is heading towards, not able to know what we are trying to acheive from the discussion on the SRA and take some time to 'buy-in' thier commitment too.. I think I not that confident enough to make ppl wanting to follow me.. should had put more focus that what we are doing is following what Christ want us to do.. to assure them that they can do it for God and believe and have the faith in being fruitful in mission. so I have the idea to wanting to teach everyone lesson from bible on mission, to build our conviction and be so motivated, passionate about our mission.. lots of homework to do! will gonna have sleepless nit just to think, read, listening to tapes so I myself will have the same convictions from the bible..

jus glad tat u also help to clear things up and put things into pespective for the group, I know I am very lacking in tis coz I never take time to think deep and have the kind of wisdom and skill to be analytical and come up wif a conclusion in short time.. my bren is stil Pentium II compare to yours which is Pentium IV oledi.. can process faster and give better output.. from now on, I hope I can alwiz share from the bible my convictions to the group so my conviction can also be pass to the group.. to continue to teach, and rebuke when necessary like wat bible say Titus 2:15 These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you. I have to learn to be so confident because this is the authority that God given to me as a leader and have the strength to fight for God's glory! as I go thru bible, i starting to pick up more and more convictions bout my mission and would love to share, so that others also will be so fired up in term of thier mission and spiritual life.. Its been the longest time that I share any of my conviction to anyone.. will learn to prepare ahead in the future so I can be more effective and take control of the time, coz things will just keep on draging especialy in the meetin yest, till so late.. maybe for me still ok coz I still physically strong.. but I have to consider others too..they might have a rough day and also tired.. but my conviction is when come to group meet up, its time to worship God too.. so better come prepared with ur hearts and mind to serve God, it's not easy and need to deny ourself but it also show how much effort and sacrifice that u would do in order to love God!

jus hope tat my short sharing yest can at least help some of u guys to put into pespective on how much we really love God and one thing that we do that God know we really loves Him. As wat the bible say in John 14:15 : If you love me, you will obey what I command. If we really love God, we will obey what God command us to to, that is when God know that we really Him
John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."
we have God's command in us, remembering what he told us, we need to obeys by putting it into practice and when God see us obeying Him, he will be so proud of us and feel so much connected (show myself) and fill with pride, and when God is so connected with us, we will sure grow spiritually
John 14:23-24 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me. Here, bible say when we don't love God, we will not obey him.. not puting into practice the things what we already know and all this command that we know, remember is all from God. John 15:4-5 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
We need to stay connected to God and when we are alwiz in tune wif God, God promises that we will surely bear fruits. God says that our believe and conviction have to come from God because we are branches and in order to be fruitful, we need to rely back to the vine, which is the source each and every branch come out from..we need to alwiz check out hearts so that we are still remain in the vine! without that, we can do nothing!
John 15:9 - 11 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. Finally God promises the eternal joy for us when we obey his command,we have to continue to obey God show that we are here to love God because God first love us! and question to ask urself today
Do you love God so much that you will obey the command that He given to you?
Am I obeying God's command to make disciples of all nations? Matthew 28:19

No comments:

8 Ways to Detox and Cleanse Your Liver Naturally

Your liver is a remarkable organ that plays a vital role in keeping your body healthy. It's responsible for metabolizing nutrients, filt...